Specifications according to § 5 TMG:
Stadtentwicklungsverband/Town development union Ulm/Neu-Ulm,
The Stadtentwicklungsverband is an administration union in accordance with Bavarian law with its headquarters in Neu-Ulm. It is alternately represented by Lord Mayor Ivo Gönner (Ulm) and Lord Mayor Gerold Noerenberg (Neu-Ulm). In 2013, Lord Mayor Ivo Gönner holds the chair.
Responsible in accordance with § 55 paragraph 2 RStV and § 5 TMG:
Lord Mayor Gerold Noerenberg
rrooaarr interactive solutions
Database “Commercial properties database”:
GEFAK Gesellschaft für angewandte Kommunalforschung mbH
Ockershäuser Allee 40b
Photos and plans:
Uschi Knapp, Horst Hörger, Robert Mauch, Ulm/Neu-Ulm Touristik GmbH, Bernd Neidhart, State measurement office Ulm, Childcare © Gennadiy Poznyakov / Fotolia.com, Culture © Andrzej Gryczkowski / Fotolia.com, Quality of living and life ©Kerstin Selle / Fotolia.com, Enterprise founding © DOC RABE Media / Fotolia.com, Leisure and sport © Kzenon / Fotolia.com, Administration guide © Reicher / Fotolia.com, Region comparison © www.drjunge.net / Fotolia.com, Structure data © Franz Pfluegl / Fotolia.com, Region comparison © flori0 / Fotolia.com, Economic structure © volkerr / Fotolia.com, Conventions © Vladimir Kolobov / Fotolia.com, Commercial properties database © goodluz / Fotolia.com, Service © Picture-Factory / Fotolia.com, Partners on site © Kamaga / Fotolia.com, Fields of competence © Sebastian Kaulitzki / Fotolia.com, Ratiopharmarema © bildwerk89 / Per Günther © Ulli Schlieper / Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften Neu-Ulm, RIMC Neu-Ulm Hotelbetriebsgesellschaft mbH & Co.KG
Opening of access for electronic communication:
Electronic communication with Stadtenwicklungsverband Ulm/Neu-Ulm in accordance with article 3a Bavarian adminstrative procedures law (BayVwVfG):
The Stadtentwicklungsverband Ulm/Neu-Ulm offers the opportunity to communicate electronically. The transmission of electronic documents to the Stadtentwicklungsverband Ulm/Neu-Ulm is only permitted under the following framework conditions:
- Accesses in the sense of these access openings refer to the publicised email addressed in the Rathauswegweiser/Town Hall advisory.
- The Stadtentwicklungsverband Ulm/Neu-Ulm accepts documents in the following formats:
• Text files in the ANSI (*.txt) format
• Rich Text Format (*.rft)
• Word for Windows, Version 2007 and older (*.docx)
• Excel for Windows, Version 2007 and older (*.xlsx)
• PowerPoint Windows, Version 2007 and older (*.pptx)
• XANIA forms (*.xan)
• Portable Data File Version 8 *.pdf)
• AutoCAD 2006 (*.dwg)
• Joint Photographic Expert Group (*.jpg)
• Graphics Interchange Format (*.gif)
• Tag Image File Format (*.tif)
• Bitmap Pictures (*.bmp)
Other formats are only permitted with the express permission of the receiving office. In all permitted formats there may be no automated procedure or programming (e.g. macros) used.
- For technical reasons, at the moment, no encrypted emails can be decrypted. If you wish to send us confidential information, please use the postal system.
- In addition, for technical reasons, it is not possible to check electronic signatures for authenticity and validity. This means that documents subject to a legal written requirement may not be sent electronically. We ask you, in these instances, to use paper-based forms of communication.
- Files in the formats named under point 2 may also be accepted in a compressed format as a zip (*.zip) file which is not able to unpack itself.
- The Stadtentwicklungsverband Ulm/Neu-Ulm offers electronic forms on the internet. These should be used with preference.
- If an email cannot be processed, the recipient will inform you of such. This may be triggered, for example, by computer viruses, general technical problems or deviations from the mentioned technical framework conditions.
- These notifications apply only to communication with Stadtentwicklungsverband Ulm/Neu-Ulm and do not apply to links made available by third-parties, for example, other authorities.
Liability for content
The content of our pages has been created with the utmost of care. We are unable to accept liability for the accuracy, completeness and currency of this content. As service provider, we are, in accordance with § 7 paragraph 1 TMG (German Telemedia Act), responsible for our own content as provided on these pages and in accordance with general law. In accordance with §§ 8 to 10 TMG we, as service providers, are not obliged to monitor transmitted or saved third-party information or to investigate situations which may indicated illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with generally applicable laws remain unaffected by such. Liability in this instance is only possible as of the time that knowledge of specific legal violation is made known. When legal violations are made known we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links
The offering of Stadtentwicklungsverbandes Ulm/Neu-Ulm contents links to external websites belonging to third parties. The Stadtentwicklungsverbandes Ulm/Neu-Ulm has no influence on the contents and design of these pages and is not able to accept liability for such. We hereby expressly distance ourselves from the contents of all pages not about or produced by town institutions.?The provider or operator of the pages is responsible for the content of linked pages. The linked pages were checked for potential legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents could not be detected at the time of linking. Permanent monitoring of the contents of linked pages is not possible without concrete clues with regard to legal violations. When legal violations are made known we will remove these links immediately.
The contents and works on these pages as create by the page operator are subject to German copyright. Multiplication, modification, publication and use of all types beyond the limitations of the copyright require the written agreement of the relevant author or producer. Downloads and copies of this page are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. If the contents of this page were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third-parties have been observed. The content of third-parties, in particular, is identified as such. If you do detect a copyright violation, we would appreciate being notified of such. When legal violations are made known we will remove this content immediately.
The use by third parties of contact information published under the imprint obligation for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly excluded. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, including spam emails.
©Stadtentwicklungsverband Ulm/Neu-Ulm. All rights reserved.